Women of Inspiration Awards 2017
Each year, ASB honour and recognise inspirational women in business in Scotland, through our Women of Inspiration Awards.
We would like to invite you to nominate any woman in business in Scotland you feel should be honoured for inspiring others. Whether it’s their achievements or encouragement in business, the community, the wider business environment or within their team - there is no restriction.
To nominate, simply send an email to email@example.com, with a short outline (no more than 200 words) of what your inspirational woman did or does that inspires you, by 31st January 2017.
Please ensure to include the full name and contact email of the person you are nominating! ASB may ask for a supporting letter or reference to verify the nomination.
Women of Inspiration Award winners will be invited to a special reception to receive a certificate in recognition of their achievements.
Read about the 2016 winners here: www.asb-scotland.org
ASB Well-being Weekend
We are delighted to let you know that our 2017 Well-being Weekend is now open for booking. Join us at the Seamill Hydro on the beautiful north Ayrshire coast for a weekend of fun, relaxation and re-balancing your life, with an opportunity to meet and network with like-minded individuals.
Find out more information and book here
The Association of Scottish Businesswomen (ASB) supports business and professional women throughout Scotland. We do this by
- providing opportunities to link and connect businesswomen in Scotland together, building and strengthening business relationships via our national events and in our affiliated groups,
- providing opportunities for national recognition of businesswomen’s achievements,
- providing support and inspiration to enable affiliated organisations and members to develop and grow in the business world,
- sharing opportunities of interest to businesswomen
- listening and consulting our members to form a consolidated businesswomen’s voice for Scotland, and
- seeking to influence and inform policy-makers and key decision-makers in partnership with Women’s Enterprise Scotland (WES) to increase and strengthen women’s business opportunities, growth and success in Scotland.
You can find out more about the benefits of membership and join the ASB directly or sign up through your membership of an affiliated group. You can also enter for an award, sign up for our newsletter or contact us for more information.
Call for Member news
We are looking to make 2016 the year that we share as much of YOUR news as possible! Do you have something exciting happening in your business, workplace or professionally that we can share with the network for you? Maybe you have launched a new product, brought in a key team member or moved premises?
No matter what, we'd be delighted to share your news with fellow ASB members and the wider world via our social media channels - we want to celebrate with you, so if you have something to share, please send over your story, along with any relevant images, and we'll do the rest!
Please email in to firstname.lastname@example.org