ASB Well-being Weekend
We are delighted to let you know that our 2017 Well-being Weekend is now open for booking. Join us at the Seamill Hydro on the beautiful north Ayrshire coast for a weekend of fun, relaxation and re-balancing your life, with an opportunity to meet and network with like-minded individuals.
Find out more information and book here
Women of Inspiration Awards 2017
Thank you to everyone who nominated for our 2017 Women of Inspiration Awards. The winners will be announced on our website and at a reception hosted by Virgin Money on International Women’s Day.
Read about the 2016 winners here: www.asb-scotland.org
The Association of Scottish Businesswomen (ASB) supports business and professional women throughout Scotland. We do this by
- providing opportunities to link and connect businesswomen in Scotland together, building and strengthening business relationships via our national events and in our affiliated groups,
- providing opportunities for national recognition of businesswomen’s achievements,
- providing support and inspiration to enable affiliated organisations and members to develop and grow in the business world,
- sharing opportunities of interest to businesswomen
- listening and consulting our members to form a consolidated businesswomen’s voice for Scotland, and
- seeking to influence and inform policy-makers and key decision-makers in partnership with Women’s Enterprise Scotland (WES) to increase and strengthen women’s business opportunities, growth and success in Scotland.
You can find out more about the benefits of membership and join the ASB directly or sign up through your membership of an affiliated group. You can also enter for an award, sign up for our newsletter or contact us for more information.
Call for Member news
We are looking to make 2016 the year that we share as much of YOUR news as possible! Do you have something exciting happening in your business, workplace or professionally that we can share with the network for you? Maybe you have launched a new product, brought in a key team member or moved premises?
No matter what, we'd be delighted to share your news with fellow ASB members and the wider world via our social media channels - we want to celebrate with you, so if you have something to share, please send over your story, along with any relevant images, and we'll do the rest!
Please email in to email@example.com