The ASB is the only organisation representing women in business, managerial roles and the professions across all areas and all sectors in Scotland. It is open to ALL women working, or aspiring to work, in any kind of business, organisation or profession.Becoming a member of the Association of Scottish Businesswomen can help strengthen and empower you in your working life.
We offer four types of membership
Join the ASB as an individual member for just £30 per year.
If you are already a member of one of our affiliated groups, remember you are eligible for free membership. Simply use this link and sign up using the unique code provided by your group.
If you need assistance with the joining process, using your code or account activation then try our Members Help Page
If you employ 10 or more staff then your business/company you can take corporate membership from as little as £150 per year. Find out more..
The ASB currently has nine affiliated groups covering many areas of Scotland. If you are part of a membership business group and would like to know more about our heavily discounted rates for affiliated group members, then find out more....
Network Enabling Groups
Are you part of a "non-member" networking group or organisation? We now offer a brand new membership to groups aligned with the aims of the ASB network, including a low cost entry level of ASB membership for your network. Find out more..
Why Join Us?
Benefits for all ASB members
- Free entry to the Annual Business Awards – nationwide recognition of the achievements of women in business in Scotland. Some awards are restricted to members only,
- Programme of national events which you can attend at discounted member rates, aimed at supporting, linking and inspiring women in business across Scotland: annual conference, leadership development/well-being weekend,
- Online membership directory to connect and do business with like-minded women across Scotland,
- Access to our dedicated Members Forum on Facebook
- Opportunity to share and be shared across our social media playtforms, including a spotlight when joining
- Opportunity to blog and share headline news on our main page
- Access to the Future Female Business Leaders Mentoring programme to enable women to facilitate support for each other at different stages of career and business development journeys,
- Opportunity to ‘voice’ your views and opinions in structured surveys to form the consolidated representative position of women in business in Scotland providing you with a route to influence policy and decision makers in the interests of women in business,
- ASB holds membership of SCDI (Scottish Council for Development & Industry) on behalf of our members. SCDI is Scotland’s leading economic development organisation whose aim is to influence and inspire government and key stakeholders to create sustainable economic prosperity for Scotland. They organise trade missions and hold events and briefings for members across Scotland, which any ASB member can attend at member rates (often free). Details of how to attend are available here.
- A preferential rate of 50% reduction in the election fee for membership of the Institute of Directors (IoD). To apply visit the IOD website www.iodscotland.com and quote the ASB discount code: SB002C or contact IoD Scotland on 0131 557 5488,
- Use of the ‘Member of Association of Scottish Businesswomen’ logo.